Everybody loves free stuff! Here are a few things to be getting on with…
- If you are just starting to think about moving you’ll need an idea of the current value of your home. As a starting point you can get a reasonable idea by using an online valuation tool. There are lots of them out there but the best is Hometrack. Their reports include hard-to-find local market analysis, plus a Hometrack valuation estimate based on their Automated Valuation Model – the same system that 15 of the top 20 UK mortgage lenders use. Normally these cost £19.95 but if you request a valuation via the EweMove website you can get a HomeTrack report FREE OF CHARGE!
- Also, take a look at our book The 39 Steps To Avoid A House Sale Nightmare. It’s packed full of practical information to help achieve a quick sale at the best price. You can order from Amazon for £9.95, but if you contact me I’ll send you a FREE copy.
- Need a mortgage? Most of us do at sometime! We have a great mortgage advice service and, yep, it’s free! It’s independent and there’s no charge for setting up your mortgage (beware, some high street agents charge you up to £600). It’s done over the phone and takes 15 minutes to review your financial situation and issue a Decision in Principle. What’s more, talk to our expert mortgage advisers and you could have up to £1050 of free insurance if the chain breaks, for example:
- If you are gazumped by £1000 or more
- If the seller witdraws the property
- If you are made redundant
- If the property is downvalued by 10% or more